| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gabo Island in December is very mild at 17.15 °C (62.87 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.7 °C (67.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.6 °C (58.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in December is 5.1 °C (9.2 °F).
- The weather in December is dryish. Just 82.1mm (3.2in) of water is dumped.
- The shortest day is 14:34 long and the longest day is 14:45 long with an average length of 14:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Gabo Island December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Gabo Island, Australia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Gabo Island:
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 773 kms (480.3 miles) NNW
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 607.2 kms (377.3 miles) NNW
- Mildura, New South Wales, Australia - 796.2 kms (494.8 miles) WNW
- Wagga, Australia - 346.7 kms (215.5 miles) NW
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 259.2 kms (161.1 miles) NNW
- Melbourne (Airport), Australia - 447.8 kms (278.3 miles) W
- Essendon, Australia - 441.9 kms (274.6 miles) W
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - 436 kms (270.9 miles) W
- Laverton, Australia - 454.9 kms (282.7 miles) W
- East Sale, Australia - 251.9 kms (156.5 miles) WSW
- Low Head, Australia - 471.9 kms (293.2 miles) SW
- Launceston Wso, Australia - 500.2 kms (310.8 miles) SSW
- Hobart (Airport), Australia - 620.3 kms (385.5 miles) SSW
- Hobart, Tasmania, Australia - 631.2 kms (392.2 miles) SSW