| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gabo Island in May is mild at 14.2 °C (57.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.8 °C (62.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.6 °C (52.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in May is 5.2 °C (9.4 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly arid. Circa 95.6mm (3.8in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 9:45 long and the longest day is 10:35 long with an average length of 10:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Gabo Island May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Gabo Island, Australia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Gabo Island:
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 773 kms (480.3 miles) NNW
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 607.2 kms (377.3 miles) NNW
- Mildura, New South Wales, Australia - 796.2 kms (494.8 miles) WNW
- Wagga, Australia - 346.7 kms (215.5 miles) NW
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 259.2 kms (161.1 miles) NNW
- Melbourne (Airport), Australia - 447.8 kms (278.3 miles) W
- Essendon, Australia - 441.9 kms (274.6 miles) W
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - 436 kms (270.9 miles) W
- Laverton, Australia - 454.9 kms (282.7 miles) W
- East Sale, Australia - 251.9 kms (156.5 miles) WSW
- Low Head, Australia - 471.9 kms (293.2 miles) SW
- Launceston Wso, Australia - 500.2 kms (310.8 miles) SSW
- Hobart (Airport), Australia - 620.3 kms (385.5 miles) SSW
- Hobart, Tasmania, Australia - 631.2 kms (392.2 miles) SSW